No rockstar photographers
PREV. ITEM NEXT ITEM
What makes us different?
- We’re smiling through the ceremony, we’ve cried at speeches and even been known to dance at the evening reception (but not to ABBA, Alex will just lie down on the floor and cry).
- Sounds daft but we really care about your day and the photos you get to look back on so we put 110% into everything we do.
- We mingle and chat to people on the day and build up a false sense of trust then take photos when people least expect it.
- We’ve never really followed trends. We don’t look on Pinterest for the latest and greatest photo ideas, we photograph what’s happening on the day.
- We promise not to take faux romantic “hair sniffing” photos (unless that’s actually what you’re doing for some reason).
We won’t take you away from your guests for hours on end, we spend a small amount of time taking to photos of you both together but we work at your pace. If couple portraits isn’t your thing, that’s totally cool, it’s your day and we want you guys to be happy.
- We don’t spend ages arranging detail shots or hanging the wedding dress in a tree(!?) because ultimately, the dress is going to look better on you than on the tree.
- We don’t skulk off and hide during quiet points of the day, we’ll be chatting with your guests or to each other about what we’re going to do next.
- As you can see from looking around our website, we have a relaxed feel about our photos. But we do work our bums off to capture genuinely, the best moments of your day. It’s your wedding and we want you to have fun with your nearest and dearest without it turning into a “photo shoot”.
READ COMMENTS -